Name bracelets are very easy to make using pony beads, alphabet beads and elastic cord. See our tips and instructions below. These bracelets are great for group activities, gifts and party beads. Easily personalize these bracelets with our large selection pony bead colors. Create your own color combos or represent team colors and spell out names and messages with letter beads.
- Elastic cord per bracelet, about 11-12" per bracelet
- 6x9mm pony beads and alphabet beads
- soft place mat
- bead stopper, clothes pin or binder clip
- Cut 11-12" or elastic cord
- Attach a bead stopper (or clothes pin / binder clip) to one end of the elastic to keep beads from falling off while you are working
- String beads in the desired order
- When finished, double knot the elastic and trim the access
Pony beads are great for all types of beading and arts & crafts projects. Popular ideas include bracelets, necklaces, key chains, beaded banners and much more. Our convenient pony bead assortments provide you with multiple colors in on package.